The Body Shop Coconut Bar Soap

The Body Shop Coconut Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 842 in Bath & Body

December 02, 2016

Coconut is a favorite of mine. This bar is rich and creamy and very moisturizing. The smell is light and authentic. I love the shape of this soap, fits right in your hand. I like all Body Shop products, but the soaps are my fav. I have used a full coconut soap already, lasted me 3 weeks with everyday showering.

September 06, 2016

Coconut is one of my favourite scents. This has a very authentic coconut smell which is very light and refreshing. It leaves my hands smelling really nice.

This isn't a glycerin soap, but instead a creamy soap. It lathers just as well as their glycerin bar soaps, but I find that it does get a little bit mushy when it's wet. I'm rotating it in the dish to prevent either side from getting too bad, and so far that seems to be working just fine. I get the feeling that if I were using this in the shower, it would be getting much softer way faster.

I've only been using this soap for a couple of weeks, so I haven't noticed it getting much smaller yet. It's retaining its shape quite well and seems to be lasting well so far. It feels very nice on my hands and doesn't appear to be drying.