The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1461 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

January 17, 2017

Not only does this body butter leave you smelling delightful but it works very well also! I find that there is a lot in a container of this and it usually lasts me a while. It keeps skin hydrated and smelling wonderful :)

December 29, 2016

I have been using this product for several years, I love the scent and the richness of the cream really helps nourish dry skin. I always have some on hand and would recommend this product. Leaves your skin super smooth.

December 28, 2016

Obsessed! I love this body butter. Super hydrating, smells delic. I just placed an order, the sales are great boxing week. I love to pamper my dry skin in winter months, great before bed, makes sheets smell tropical.

December 22, 2016

I couldn't live without the Body Shop's body butter during the harsh winter months. The creamy, rich butter is ultra absorbent and leaves my skin soft without any of the greasiness I've experienced with similar products. The coconut scent is amazing too!

December 20, 2016

I loved this product. It made my skin so incredibly soft to the touch. The scent was incredible. I loved the soft coconut scent. This product is definitely worth trying.

December 12, 2016

Ah this cream with coconut. This odor ...
    My favorite ! All coconut, I love it !
    This store, I think it did week to open, even if i ruin myself with.

December 08, 2016

This is one of the first body butters I fell in love with. I am a sucker for anything coconut and this did not disappoint. I do find myself using this exclusively during the colder months (and we have a lot of those)! The scent is light enough not to disturb or make you feel sick and it is prominent enough to linger and adds a little something to you.

There isn't much to say or even to rave about this product because the body shop doesn't seize to impress with their body butters.

November 30, 2016

Great for dry skin. I used to use this in the winter months to moisturize my skin. I find in the summer its too thick & takes a while to dry. I would purchase when it's on sale as it's fairly expensive at full price

November 07, 2016

Coconut body butter from the body shop is really great. It smells wonderful and it's super moisturizing. It goes on really thick, but it's nice right after a shower or bath.
    It keeps your skin smelling really good and really soft.

October 31, 2016

I love this for the dry winter months! It moisturizes extremely well, the only downside is that it takes awhile to completly dry and not be slippery.. I wouldn't reccomend it during the warm/humid times of the year just for that reason. Smells awesome too!