The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

November 30, 2016

Great for dry skin. I used to use this in the winter months to moisturize my skin. I find in the summer its too thick & takes a while to dry. I would purchase when it's on sale as it's fairly expensive at full price

November 07, 2016

Coconut body butter from the body shop is really great. It smells wonderful and it's super moisturizing. It goes on really thick, but it's nice right after a shower or bath.
It keeps your skin smelling really good and really soft.

October 31, 2016

I love this for the dry winter months! It moisturizes extremely well, the only downside is that it takes awhile to completly dry and not be slippery.. I wouldn't reccomend it during the warm/humid times of the year just for that reason. Smells awesome too!

October 09, 2016

Smells amazing and I love it. I use it everyday and I noticed that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the small last all day which I think is crazy! Love their products :)

October 06, 2016

Bought this at the Body Shop a month ago. I love the smell of coconut lotions. It is a little expensive but it is a very good body lotion. This cream absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling, it leaves your skin soft and smooth. I had extremely dry, itchy skin and this works very good, left my skin moisturized and itch free.

October 02, 2016

I really like the body shop coconut body butter. The smell is amazing! It goes on a little thick but it leaves your skin really soft afterwords. I always apply it after getting out of the shower. just wish the body shop prices were a little better.

September 22, 2016

I have used this lots in the past and I love the scent. It's not very overpowering like other coconut scented lotions or body butters. I also love the coconut scrub. it's amazing and almost delicious.

September 17, 2016

This is my favourite scent, and the formula works amazing it leaves my skin feeling so soft.and the scent is not strong like alot of other creams for those of us with sensitive skin this cream works amazing

September 07, 2016

This is my favourite scent, and the formula works amazing it leaves my skin feeling so soft. It's scent is not to harsh for those who are sensitive like myself to overly perfumed lotions.

August 26, 2016

this is an amazing product with an amazing smell. i love the way it feels and smells, and the ways it glides on smoothly. this is one of the greatest products i have used in a while

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil