The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

March 22, 2017

The body shop body are my favorite they come in so many scents and smell so so good!This scent is my favorite it reminds me of pina colodas and beach days.Very thick so you don't need much but moisturizes so nicely.Will repurchase time and time again.

March 14, 2017

This by far is the best body butter. Helps with dry skin and has a lovely coconut smell. My husband uses it all the time for his dry winter skin. I find a little also goes a long way.

March 13, 2017

Lovely smell, skin absorbs it quickly. Its a little greasy at first but doesn't last. One of my favorite skin creams! Coconut smell is not over powering

March 09, 2017

Coconut body butter the body shop is an amazing product! It smells really great, my boyfriend loved it! It is pricey, but it's an all around great and high quality moisturizer. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it.

March 07, 2017

I bought 1 jar of this after Christmas for 50% off and loved it so much after one use that I went out and bought two more jars. I suffered from dry skin on my legs and now I notice a difference in the texture of my skin all over. The moisture is unlike anything I have had with any other product and your skin feels so hydrated until you shower and start all over again.

February 28, 2017

Any one suffering from very dry skin will love this product. Super silky and non greasy. A little goes a long way.

Smells fantastic and leaves your skin looking fantastic.

I use this product a lit year round, for the dry winter months and summer when my skin can take a beating from the sun.

Lots of other scents but this is by far my favourite.

February 28, 2017

I took this body butter with me on a recent vacation south. It was amazing as an after sun product. Moisturized extremely well, smelled great. Even my husband used it and loved it.
    I would highly recommend it. Especially great for very dry skin.
    I just wish the tubs were bigger!

February 27, 2017

This is a must try if you love Coconut! I love all things coconut so I finally treated myself, when these were on sale. It's very rich and moisturizing, definitely something to use for colder months. The smell is amazing, a natural coconut scent that isn't too sweet or over the top. I have always used Body Butters from The Body a Shop, will definitely have Coconut in my rotation. It makes skin so soft and supple, the scent gently lingers through the day.

February 26, 2017

Love this body butter. It just melts into yours skin. It smells great , if you like coconut then this body butter is for you. It absorbs into the skin quickly. Really helps to resolve my dry patches of skin.

February 26, 2017

This body butter has been my skin's savior this winter. It moisturizes and absorbs like a dream without leaving a greasy residue behind. I use it all over my body- legs, arms, elbows... it work on everything! in addition to that it smells so amazing and comforting, like real coconuts. I will definitely buy it again and again!