The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

Drench your skin in a rich, intensive cream with a lush coconut scent that moisturizes for up to 24 hours and made with Community Trade pure organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil.

February 23, 2017

The only issue I had with this product is I find the scent a bit overpowering, but it does fade. I love rubbing this into my feet after a bath and throwing on cotton socks. Even my husband uses it for his hands in the winter.

February 16, 2017

Je vous recommande fortement les beurre corporel de chez The body shop. La formule est vraiment hydratante. Nous n'avons pas besoin de beaucoup de produit pour que la peau soit bien hydrater. L'odeur n'est pas dérangeante, elle est même réconfortante.

February 07, 2017

I love when the Body Shop has sales on their body butter - it makes this product a great buy! When on sale the value is amazing and this product is great for the dry skin on my legs, elbows, etc. The coconut scent is not too overpowering which I also love!

January 17, 2017

Not only does this body butter leave you smelling delightful but it works very well also! I find that there is a lot in a container of this and it usually lasts me a while. It keeps skin hydrated and smelling wonderful :)

December 29, 2016

I have been using this product for several years, I love the scent and the richness of the cream really helps nourish dry skin. I always have some on hand and would recommend this product. Leaves your skin super smooth.

December 28, 2016

Obsessed! I love this body butter. Super hydrating, smells delic. I just placed an order, the sales are great boxing week. I love to pamper my dry skin in winter months, great before bed, makes sheets smell tropical.

December 22, 2016

I couldn't live without the Body Shop's body butter during the harsh winter months. The creamy, rich butter is ultra absorbent and leaves my skin soft without any of the greasiness I've experienced with similar products. The coconut scent is amazing too!

December 20, 2016

I loved this product. It made my skin so incredibly soft to the touch. The scent was incredible. I loved the soft coconut scent. This product is definitely worth trying.

December 12, 2016

Ah this cream with coconut. This odor ...
    My favorite ! All coconut, I love it !
    This store, I think it did week to open, even if i ruin myself with.

December 08, 2016

This is one of the first body butters I fell in love with. I am a sucker for anything coconut and this did not disappoint. I do find myself using this exclusively during the colder months (and we have a lot of those)! The scent is light enough not to disturb or make you feel sick and it is prominent enough to linger and adds a little something to you.

There isn't much to say or even to rave about this product because the body shop doesn't seize to impress with their body butters.