The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 784 in Lip Balm

April 06, 2016

It is alright. It smells really good and is moisturizing but I don't find it keeps my lips moisturized for a significant period time. I also prefer lip balm that contains SPF. This is still a nice everyday balm though and you can usually buy this on sale from the Body Shop during Boxing Day sales.

October 24, 2014

It's a great product but I find it gets into my mouth a lot and most of my other lip balms don't do that, it does work though and does the job

March 04, 2014

I bought this during the holidays as a little pick me up. My grandma got me into the scent a few years ago, and while I was doing some Xmas shopping online this year I saw this on sale and decided to grab it.
I remember the Body Shop having awesome lip balms when I was younger (which my lovely grandma also got me into - she would buy me one sometimes when we went to the mall!)
This balm is slightly different than the ones I remember - it comes in a little egg / ball shape, like e.o.s. balms. I love the scent - it is the exact same Cranberry Joy scent that I know, and it works perfectly as a lip balm. It feels soft on my lips, and somewhat moisturizing. It adds a gorgeous red tint with a hint of sparkle, and you can layer it on to make the colour stronger.
The packaging seems like it could be slightly better - the clear lid on top seems a bit delicate, like it could crack if you twist it on too tightly or drop it on something hard. Other than that, this is a really nice tinted lip balm, especially for fall/winter!