The Body Shop Detangling Comb

The Body Shop Detangling Comb Reviews

Ranked #777 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 07, 2015

I got this brush in a travel size kit of shamppos and conditioners. Its a really great comb. I like using it in the shower when I have conditioner in my hair. It helps get all the tangles out.

May 07, 2015

I love this detangling comb! I keep it in the shower on a shelf with my shampoo and conditioner. I love the fact that it's an over sized comb with large teeth. It goes through my hair with ease.

March 02, 2015

After conditioning, I always follow up with a quick comb through to distribute the product and get rid of any little tangles. I rarely brush my hair since it's so straight and short, but when I have to, this is the way to go.

October 02, 2014

I've had this comb I think about a month or two, not really sure. I was going to review it but forgot about it.

The comb it's self does a nice job of detangling the hair when you have no big knots but I wouldn't recommend trying on big knots though, it maybe useful to use a detangling spray before using the comb.

The comb can be used on wet or dried hair. I use this for wet hair pretty much than I go with the paddle brush from the same store, which also works well.

Over all good product. I like you can use this on wet hair and the comb is wooden and wide tooth and pretty much gentle on hair.

What do you think, have you tried it?

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml