• The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Eau De Parfum
Good

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #882 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 17, 2016

Love love love this. I especially like the lotion in this scent. I think the lotions scent lasts longer but like this product just the same. it is hard to hard though

April 12, 2015

This is one of my two go to perfumes. It has such a beautiful smell I don't think ill ever get tired of. I have friends who want to steal my bottle when they come over and always use it when were having a night out. the smell does fade faster then most perfumes but that's not even an issue cause its amazing :P The price isn't bad at all but might be little up there for some but its well worth it.

June 26, 2013

I love this fresh scent! Keeps getting better as the day goes on- not a sweet "candy" perfume. More grown up but still very girly. Buy it online and get great deals! I got a 50 ml for only $13. My favourite summer scent.

May 08, 2011

I won this beautiful perfume, Dreams Unlimited from Chick Advisor during one of they’re guessing games and was thrilled to have won it. Dreams has a touch of Citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedar wood giving it a slight sweet scent that I love and missed from the perfume I use to have years ago, but can no longer find. Dreams Unlimited was created just for the Body Shop by two of they’re leading perfumers. If you like the other products that have bin created for the body shop and love a sweet citrus scent then you’ll love Dreams Unlimited I sure do.