The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 615 in Masks

February 20, 2017

I was lucky enough to get this with a 40% off discount. It does live up to it's hype and is really good. Face is very moisturized and doesn't feel dry when i wake up.

January 21, 2017

I have been using this product for a month now and I can really feel how smooth my skin is the following day after leaving it on overnight. The first time you apply the mask, it might feel sticky, but the following morning, you can feel how soft your face is.

January 07, 2017

It has an okay smell. It is bouncy like the name. Comes in a nice glass jar and while it may seem a little pricey only a little goes a long way. I've been using it for 2 weeks and while i dont see a huge difference my skin is feeling smooth and hydrated :)

December 30, 2016

I suffer from dry skin in the winter and sometimes you just need an extra boost of hydration. I don't prefer overlly hydrating night or day creams as it tends to start breaking me out, so this is a perfect alternative. I apply this whenever I feel my skin needs a little boost of hydration and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels hydrated and smooth, without feeling oily or greasy!

November 10, 2016

The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Bouncy Mask sounds fun and is a pleasant surprise! It goes on really well and seals in your nighttime creams/serums. Although, it can be a bit sticky after applied, the stickiness goes away after an hour. The result in the morning is a fresh, moisturized, dewy face! It's amazing!

October 12, 2016

This product is just amazing. I didn't know the concept of sleeping mask till a girlfriend introduced it to me. I only knew of Body Shop that sell sleeping mask. When I first tried it on, I wasn't sure of it. But now, I just love it, I can't live without it. I love the way my skin feels since I have been using it. It leaves my skin refreshed, calmed and has made me fall in love with my facial skin again. SO simple to use and SUPER EFFECTIVE!

June 07, 2016

I forgot I even had this in my possession and I started using it again and would get so many compliments on my skin that I haven't stopped using it since. It's a little sticky, but it doesn't ruin your pillowcase. It definitely brightens your face and leaves you looking amazing in the morning.

February 23, 2016

This is a face mask that you are to put on, right before bed. If you sleep on your side or back, then you're golden! I would be careful applying this if you are a tummy sleeper, or someone who sleeps with their face in the pillow. It contains stem cells to help renew your skin, and when you awaken you skin feels quite similar to a baby's bottom! Not just for dry skin, works excellent on combination, which is very impressive!
    Packaging is nice, it's a glass jar, something I have never seen at the Body Shop. Great piece in the Drops of Youth line!