• The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask
Good

The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 560 in Masks

September 29, 2016

I used this mask today and oh my.. I was very impressed. I had a bit of reaction from my Glycolic peel 3 days ago and made my skin really dry. I was afraid to try a mask on my face because I don't want to get any more reaction from any product. I have been using coconut oil for the past 3 days to calm the redness on my face and nourish my skin as well.

After using this mask, my skin felt great and smooth. It truly hydrate my skin again. I left it on my face for 30 minutes instead of 15 because my face was really dry and almost scaly. The smell is great. I will update for sure if anything changes. And I got this sample too for free from the store.

September 17, 2016

I got a sample of this from The Body Shop and absolutely love it. It looked like raw honey and felt like honey when applying with a touch of gel feel. The smell was a bit too much for me but I find honey smells weird. Rinsing off took a bit more effort than usual but the way it left my skin was amazing! It was so soft and smooth, I kept touching my face afterwards. Definitely will buy!