The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves

The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 841 in Bath & Body

October 18, 2016

This is a great exfoliating gloves if you don't want to buy any products you skin will love you for it and you feel clean and refreshed after this is always in my shower

September 22, 2016

|These gloves are really great i like them alot, i even have them in every bathroom in the shower.. you cant go wrong gets all that dead skin off with a nice scrub

March 08, 2016

The exfoliating bath gloves is great for a good scrub. It helps the skin feel so good and soft. The price is great too. I use it once or twice a week.

March 07, 2016

I love to use these once or twice a week for a good exfoliation scrub down. They work so well and last quite awhile! I find them pretty inexpensive and worth the money as some of the cheaper ones you can find tend to come apart faster. They are a staple in my shower.

February 02, 2016

Great for a good scrub or exfoliation helps the skin fel so good and soft.

February 02, 2016

These are so great for exfoliating your skin. They are so easy to use and leave my skin feeling soft. Great product!

January 28, 2016

I try to exfoliate my body at least once a week with a good scrub with these gloves. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it, great product!

January 20, 2016

Exfoliating gloves = one of the best inventions EVER!
Used together with body scrub (or even with just soap or shower gel), they easily scrub away the dead skin. The gloves are much easier and more convenient to use then other exfoliating loofahs, so you can incorporate them into your shower routine.

I absolutely love mine. Ever since they were recommended to me, I've been spreading the word! Great price.

August 08, 2015

Excellent for exfoliating your skin. Makes your skin smooth and soft after using them! I would definitely purchase these again!

March 02, 2015

Excelent for exfoliating the skin. removes all the dry dead skin and makes your skin feel smooth and lite. after using it i was very satisfied with the rasult.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play