The Body Shop Eye Definer - 01 Black Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 777 in Eye Liner

November 10, 2015

I have been using this eyeliner for years. It is very dark and applies easily. It does smudge after excessive sweating and wearing it all day, but it is a decent product and I would definitely recommend this.

July 09, 2015

Love everything from the package design to the quality of the product. The shade is truly black as well. The product truly defines your Eye's, making them pop. There is no clumping whatsoever. The product goes on smooth and is very easy to apply. Additionally and my favorite part is that the product does not run leaving black under your eyes where not applied. Product lasts a long time. I would recommend this product from Body Shop ladies. Define away.

October 28, 2014

IM OBSESSED WITH MY EYES, I THINK THEY RE BEAUTIFUL( NOT CONCEEDED) AND IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS TO TRY AND MAKE THEM "OP:.. AND I BOUGHT THIS AND DID IT EVER WORK AWSOME, I DIDNT NEED TO KEEP REAPPLYING IT OVER AND OVER GAIN! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

June 13, 2014

tried it it was ok but is there something better?

June 05, 2014

Eye Definer - Shade 01 Black is a great product and should be used by everyone i have tried it and liked the product very much.

May 26, 2009

Overall, the product was not terrible, but it was certainly not great. The eyeliner does not go on smoothly, and it does not stay well if you plan to apply it in layers. For $11 CD, I would not recommend this product.