• The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
  • The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum

The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 269 in Serums

September 15, 2014

This serum helps to keep my hair healthy looking and it has a very refreshing and not too overpowering scent. Body shop products are very affordable and lasts for a long time.

August 22, 2013

This is a great product to use on wet or dry hair. I generally use it to smooth fly-aways on dry hair. It smells great, lasts a very long time (mine lasted about a year with regular use), and works great when I'm on the go in the mornings whether I leave my hair up or down. Only complaint is the pump only reaches about 75% of the way down (as do a LOT of products out there), forcing you to waste about a month's worth of product!

August 13, 2013

Smells delicious! It comes in a 75 ml pump bottle. Do not use too much and only apply from the middle of the hair to the ends or it will look greasy. So far, I have only used it on dry hair. It made my hair smell like I walked out of a salon, was shiny and had movement without fly a ways or feeling weighed down. It is very effective if you need to de-tangle dry hair. Just apply and brush. I also use it on my long hair if it is especially tangled before a shower.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!