The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 168 in Foot Care

December 06, 2016

in the summer it's not often i wear shoes, i barley ever wear socks, my feet often take a good beating and this is my favourite thing to use on them, minus how greasy it is, and the fact you need to let your feet rest touching nothing, it works amazing, again the smell of the cream isn't so pleasing, but how good you feel after using it is 100% worth it

November 06, 2016

My dad has extremely dry and peeling feet so I gave this to him since I needed to fulfill the minimum purchase for an online order. He made it a point to tell me how good it was and that he doesn't need to use much because it's so moisturising. So I will definitely repurchase this for him.

October 01, 2016

I got this with the Hemp product kit and it is as awesome as the hand cream. I use this a lot during winter time. It is a bit on a heavy side so I use it at night before I go to bed and put on a pair of socks for 15 minutes. It works great. A big tub goes a long way. Helps with cracked heels.

September 13, 2016

I love it, especially in winter, leaves my foot so soft and fresh, also have a good smell and refreshing, i like also because is not oily.
    Definitely I´ll buy it again,

April 21, 2016

I am a proud supporter of the use of hemp, it does wonders in these lotions especially. I have struggled with dry feet for a long time and this has helped me a lot. I came across a few people who really didn't like the smell but i find it perfectly fine. I typically use all the hemp lotions after a shower before i go to bed to let it soak in. I would recommend using a foot scrub first and then some type of buffer to get rid of dry skin, put the lotion on afterwords a few times a week as needed and it keeps my feet nice and soft.

April 04, 2016

i have been using this product for about a week now and i am loving it! i like to put it before bed and slip on some socks. i notice my heels improving each day. they will be ready for sandals in no time! ;)

March 24, 2016

This is probably my favourite of the hemp line and the one I will ignore the not so sweet scent that the other lines have. You just need a tiny amount after washing your feet in warm water (after a shower or bath) and slip on some socks for soft feet - no expensive pedicures needed.

February 10, 2016

I love this , it is so soft my skin can absorbt very easy &keep;my foot soft

February 08, 2016

This product works for me. It absorbs in pretty quickly, which is very important to me. I don't like the greasy feel that some products leave. I would recommend this to anyone whose feet needs some TLC and you don't want that greasy feel. The Body Shop was wonderful to work with, recommend them as well.

February 02, 2016

I purchased this product for both my husband and I to try on our feet (cracked and dry). I have used Hemp BS product in the past and it has a similar smell. It is an ok consistency but is not as thick as I would expect for it to stay on a foot for a long period of time. It had more of a body lotion consistency and I didn't see a big difference for BS Hemp products to this specific foot cream.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish