The Body Shop Hemp Intensive Hand Butter

The Body Shop Hemp Intensive Hand Butter Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

June 12, 2015

quite expensive, but it saves my hands on the dry winter days. A lifesaver

January 11, 2015

I love this product! My hands get very, very dry in the winter and that combined with needing to wash my hands frequently due to my job, can lead to cracked sore skin. This hand butter has done wonders for me. It soaks well into the skin and stays on for a while, even if I wash my hands in between uses. The smell is funky but I've gotten used to it.

March 23, 2013

This is a truly amazing product. The entire hemp line is wonderful, and moisturizes your skin unlike anything else. I keep this in my car and use it constantly. Some people don't prefer the scent, but I actually find it a nice change from floral and fragrance-intense products. I would recommend this product to anybody.

July 20, 2012

This Hemp Intensive Hand Butter works extremely well for my very dry, sensitive and itchy hands. It hydrates and restores moisture for up to 24 hours.

I use this together with the Hemp Hand Protector, Hemp Moisturizing Hand Wash and moisture gloves all from the Body Shop.

Love this product!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted