The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

You are bound to love this light-weight moisturising body oil. It gives skin a natural-looking beautifully bronzed shimmering glow, with a dry finish. Long-lasting and streak-free, it contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia and beeswax from Cameroon to moisturise. That’s right, these are two perfect ingredients for inclusion in long-lasting make-up products, moisturising, softening and smoothing your skin. Apply to your body using circular motions. Wash hands after use.

July 31, 2016

I heard about this product while browsing Pinterest one day. I went and purchased it for my mother for Christmas and they had a deal on so I bought one for myself too. My mother loves hers and so do i. My husband loves the scent. It leaves your skin glowing. I do wish the bronser stayed on your skin longer and that it wasn't so oily bit overall I think the pros outweigh the cons

May 17, 2013

i was able to purchase 2 for 22.00 so at that price it was steal. love love love it!!!! greatest smell on the earth. nice shimmering speckles. not oily even though it's an oil. mind you, i am VERY dry. will by again and again. hopefully at the same price ;)

July 06, 2011

I'm mixed about this one but generally feel pretty good! It's not really a "tanner" it's more like an all over bronzer for your body. For this particular product I think it's easier to do a pros and cons section:

Pros:
-Natural, flattering bronze glow!!! ***It really does look fantastic! Like you just spent a day in the sun. No joke.
-Slight shimmer (it looks alot more shimmery in the bottle than it does once it's on)
-Smells great! Like flowers
-Washes off easily
-Moisturizes
-Not alot is needed to develop the colour
-Buildable colour

Cons:
-I'd rather have a tanner that goes on and stays on at least for a couple days. I don't think I'd have the time to put this on every single day and wait for it to dry.
-It does take a few minutes to dry and you have to be VERY careful when getting dressed so it does not get on your clothes. You have to rub this in very well.
-It smells great BUT the scent may be too much for someone who is sensitive to perfumes, etc. It is quite strong, I could smell it pretty much all day.

Although I think I'd prefer something that won't wash off as soon as I step in the shower, this oil really does provide fantastic results and looks great. I do recommend!