The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder
Good

The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 285 in Bronzer

February 04, 2016

I'm starting out with bronzer, and I've heard wonderful things about this specific one! It really does give me a healthy glow without making me look cakey and brown. I love how easy this was to apply, and any product from the Body Shop has great ingredients. I also love how this bronzer is matte and not shimmery

November 04, 2015

For fair skin this bronzer is awesome. It looks totally natural and feels silky on the skin. A great product!

June 12, 2015

BEST BRONZER EVAR. MY HOLY GRAIL BRONZER!!! My Hoola bronzer has pretty much gone to the Bronzer Graveyard because I have just love my Honey Bronzer in 02 and 03. Even if I'm not wearing any foundation, I'll just brush on a bit of 03 on my tanned face and it just gives my face some definition. During the winter I use 02 and its perfect. YAY!!

February 19, 2015

I have very pale skin, and am a redhead, so most bronzers are way to pigmented for me. This bronzer is just right. Just a touch of colour to keep me from being washed out, and it will last for a long time.

June 19, 2014

This Bronzer is PERFECT!

It is light and adds a beautiful glow to the skin. It always looks natural and is easy to blend.
I never get any harsh lines and my cheek bones are always defined. The compact is the perfect size to pop in my purse and travel. This bronzer also builds very well so i can use a touch for the days i want a natural look and i can build it up for a dramatic night out.

This bronzer is essential to my regular routine and I am beyond glad that i found it!