The Body Shop Honey Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

The Body Shop Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #825 out of 995 in Shampoo

August 12, 2013

I loved this stuff until the reformulated it. It worked so amazing on my dry hair. But after they reformulated it, it's not effective at all anymore. So disappointed.

June 25, 2010

This stuff is absolutely amazing!
    I happened to purchase it a week ago at The Body Shop because I noticed they had a 2 for $10 sale on it.
    The bottles are a good size so it lasts for quite awhile and you don't need too much of it because it lathers nicely.
    My favorite thing about this product is the smell! It will last all day and the next even if you only wash your hair every second day, it's amazing!
    Leaves my hair feeling soft and I love the fact that there is natural honey in it. :) I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Great deal!

December 30, 2006

Both the honey shampoo and conditioners at The Body Shop make my hair smell and feel amazing! I just wish that the price would drop. You don't need to use too much either. It's more worth it to those who have 1) a love of honey 2) a Body Shop membership card that gets you deals. Being both myself, it's very worth it. If the price went down though, I woudn't complain a bit!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser