The Body Shop Honey Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

The Body Shop Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #763 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 12, 2013

I loved this stuff until the reformulated it. It worked so amazing on my dry hair. But after they reformulated it, it's not effective at all anymore. So disappointed.

June 25, 2010

This stuff is absolutely amazing!
I happened to purchase it a week ago at The Body Shop because I noticed they had a 2 for $10 sale on it.
The bottles are a good size so it lasts for quite awhile and you don't need too much of it because it lathers nicely.
My favorite thing about this product is the smell! It will last all day and the next even if you only wash your hair every second day, it's amazing!
Leaves my hair feeling soft and I love the fact that there is natural honey in it. :) I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Great deal!

December 30, 2006

Both the honey shampoo and conditioners at The Body Shop make my hair smell and feel amazing! I just wish that the price would drop. You don't need to use too much either. It's more worth it to those who have 1) a love of honey 2) a Body Shop membership card that gets you deals. Being both myself, it's very worth it. If the price went down though, I woudn't complain a bit!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml