The Body Shop Illuminating Face Treatment with Kinetin
Good

The Body Shop Illuminating Face Treatment with Kinetin Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 29, 2011

This moisturizer, in my opinion, was THE best moisturizer on the market based on hydrating, illuminating properties and price point. It won awards in the beauty section if Elle magazine. Unfortunately, the Body Shop stopped making this line and have replaced it with the Nutragenics line instead.

I'll have to see if the Nutragenics line can live up the Kinetin line. They say that the Nutragenic line is supposed to be even better because of the ingredients that are used (they are 'certified organic'). However, the Nutragenic line doesn't have any specific illuminating creams per se.

I will be trying the Nutragenics line to see how it compares. But the Body Shop Illuminating Face Treatment with Kinetin was definitely one of the best face creams.

June 06, 2009

I'm a moisturizer junkie. I have acne prone skin, but it tends to be dry. Also I can suffer from hyper-pigmentation. The Body Shop's Illuminating Face Treatment with Kinetin, is the (almost) perfect moisturizer. It is light weight and non-greasy but the best thing about it, is the improvement you see in your skins texture and pigmentation. It evens out your skin tone! It does have one drawback. It contains mica, to "illuminate your skin". Translated, it gives your skin an odd pink tone in certain light. Fortunately my foundation gets rid of it, unfortunately in the summertime, I cannot use this stuff, because I tend to leave my foundation in the makeup drawer.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge