• The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #873 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Soften and condition your skin with an intense body moisturizer that lasts up to 24 hours and features a delicate floral scent.

April 25, 2016

I have a very dry skin, so body butter is the most important beauty product for me. Currently, I am using japanese blossom from body shop, and I love its smell, and it really softens my skin whole day.

May 30, 2014

Its so good. Even my 5yr old daughter loves it. Its a must have for winter. The smell is so nice.Its captivating.

October 24, 2012

I can't live without body butter, especially in winter time.

This awesome body butter smells amazing!! not like other Japanese cherry blossom products with head-aching smells. I buy the body mist for the same and use in summer time. perfect!

January 11, 2012

This is a great product to moisturize normal to slightly dry areas on the body. The body butter absorbs quickly into skin and has a great cherry blossom scent. I adore the pink and black packaging and the design on the front. I think it's the nicest-looking body butter in the range!

I would recommend this if you like floral-scented products, nice packaging, and are looking for an effective body moisturizer for normal/dry skin.

August 16, 2011

This is my favourite fall scent! I have excema, so i need a LOT of lotion to keep my skin soft, and this definitely does the job. And one (large) tub lasted me a full season, which is a feat in and of itself. I use it with other, more generic lotions, but it's a nice indulgance when you want your skin to be super soft and smell pretty