The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume Reviews

Ranked #899 out of 1249 in Perfume

November 24, 2014

A sweet clean smell of jasmine, cherry blossom and magnolia. I love using this during the spring and summer. It's a beautiful and affordable perfume.

November 24, 2014

This is such a great perfume. The bottle lasts you a long time and the smell is so amazing I love it

November 09, 2011

I love this scent. I have trouble with a lot of perfumes and body sprays - I am very sensitive to scents. A lot of the time when I find a scent that I can wear it is so subtle that no one knows I am wearing anything. But with this I don't have any issues wearing it - and I often get compliments when I am out and about. It's a nice refreshing clean scent.

August 17, 2010

A very light, tantalizingly fresh floral smell. A mix of florals and green scents to wisk you away during your stressful day. Beautiful withour overpowering and oerfect for todays work environments that are fragrance free as you can opt for the lighter body butter during the day and spritz the perfume over it for a night on the town.