The Body Shop Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 05, 2016

I really like this liquid eyeliner, I've been using it for a few weeks and it still works really well and I find it easy to use. I like this product a lot better than other liquid liners I've picked up at the drugstore.

October 01, 2013

I bought this liquid eyeliner at their Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. I am not sure if I would buy it on another occasion as it is very expensive - $15.00 CAD plus tax.

I love this product and it works extremely well. It goes on smooth, dark, not runny, you only need to go over once, it does not smudge on your lower lid and it stays put the entire day. I bought the dark brown colour. It is very dark but not quite black. It works great in creating the wing tipped eye look.

I highly recommend this product. Just wish it was more affordable.

July 28, 2009

I actually loved it. Most liquid eyeliners i can't manage at all, but this one was very neat and precise.
it was also very long lasting, the first time i wore it was to my Aunts wedding, and it lasted the whole night without a smudge.

July 26, 2009