The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream

The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 30, 2015

My bf usually gets one of these in the skincare kits he purchases from the body shop and he never gets to use it - I love it so much! It has a great texture and I honestly really love the smell. It also makes my skin feel so soft and wonderful.

April 30, 2015

I've been using Body Shop's Maca Root Shave Cream for years, and I have been very satisfied with the results. The shave cream is thick and rich, and it has a very pleasant scent. Only a very tiny amount of shave cream is required to create a thick lather by vigorously rubbing it over your skin with a brush or your fingers. My shaver glides over this shave cream very easily and I'm able to experience a closer shave. Another nice quality of this shave cream is that it softens and moisturizes my skin. I highly recommend it.

February 13, 2015

My husband uses it all the time and it leaves his face very soft and has a nice smell to it. Very gentle on the skin and does not irritate it. I have tried it on my legs and I love it !

October 23, 2014

really enjoyed using this, left my legs feeling amazingly soft

October 22, 2014

Both my dad and sisters swear by The Body Shop's shaving products, especially their Root Relief After Shave. I've been impressed with the results after using their Maca Root Shave Cream for the past few weeks. This product definitely has a manly scent, which I really don't mind. It works just as well, if not better, than those annoying compressed gels and contains much more product.