The Body Shop Moisture White™ Shiso Cream

The Body Shop Moisture White™ Shiso Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #748 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 25, 2014

Since Winter weather has set in Canada, my skin has been much drier during the day time. I tried using this cream for day and night. After about 2 weeks of use, I can attest to the product's claim to make skin appear illuminated. Although it has done nothing for my freckles, it has made my skin brighter and more glow-y. It just looks healthier than it did 2 weeks ago.

I find this cream sufficiently moisturizing. It is not labelled as a night cream but it works well for night for me.

I'm not great at describing smells but I hate when there are overpowering scents on my face that make me feel like I'm wearing the scent all day. Good thing this scent was mild.

I liked that this cream came in a tube rather than the jar format. I like that I can squeeze out as much as I need and not have to stick my fingers in to the product like I would with products that come in jar format.

This cream is comparably more expensive than other Body Shop face creams so I will definitely buy this when it goes on sale.