The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 30, 2015

The texture and feel of this product was really nice. I hated the scent however. it was way too perfumy

May 21, 2015

There was a point in time where I had multiple tubs of this laying around. I love BS body butters but this is one of my favourites. They are super buttery, moisturizing and not greasy. My first impression of this particular sent was Ponds cold cream - and my grandmother use that everyday. She always smelled like Ponds. And this is a little way for me to remember her.

May 18, 2015

i love the hydrating properties of this delicious smelling body butter. I've found some of their butters aren't very hydrating on me, but this is the exception. It feels so silky after a warm shower and apply it your legs and feet.

May 18, 2015

Love Love Love this very refreshing, very nourishing body butter, excellent product

March 09, 2015

the scent is amazing my boyfriend got me this as a gift and im in LOVE! keeps your moisturized for long time

February 13, 2015

Because I received this product as a gift, I am unsure of the exact price and rated it mid-range.
The Moringa Body Butter comes in what I feel is a rather small container (50ml), but it is very thick. You do not have to use much. It goes on smooth, not at all greasy, and is absorbed very quickly leaving your skin very smooth. Even tough areas like the feet are left feeling soft after using this product.
The Moringa is a very strong floral scent - somewhere between a lilac and a rose. Not for someone with scent sensitivities. When I go to buy my own Body Butter from The Body Shop, I will probably choose a different scent.
Other than the fragrance, I really love the effectiveness of this product.

January 11, 2015

This body butter is so moisturizing and has the most amazing white floral scent. The price is a bit expensive for a lotion but it lasts for a VERY long time. I buy this product especially for the winter time because it leaves my hands soft and prevents them from drying up in the winter time!

May 30, 2014

My skin is very dry. So around Xmas time I bought this body butter mainly due to the beautiful MORINGA scent.
But, believe me after using it for a few days I felt that my skin was not that itchy dry anymore. I smelled beautiful, so did my sleeping suit. The scent stays on for a long time. My skin felt hydrated, even if I forgot to apply it after a bath.
I will say its a MUST try.