The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #1184 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Best if you want to: Delight your skin with a lightweight 12-hour moisturizer that nourishes, conditions and hydrates the skin and leaves skin delicately scented with the beautiful Moroccan Rose fragrance. Best for: all skin types Notes: Rose, floral, spice, mimosa, orange, cedarwood, vanilla, musk How it works: Moroccan Rose extracts moisturize skin with a soothing, sensual fragrance. Community Trade sesame, organic olive oil, and organic babassu oil leave skin feeling soft, smooth and supple....

September 21, 2009

I looooove this!! Got it as part of the swag from the last shop crawl - and I use it everyday!

It has now replaced my perfume. I never thought I would like a rose scent, but it has a very fresh and pretty scent and lasts all day.

It is light and doesn't go on greasy. The spray is great because I can put it on very quickly as I rush out the door. I really love this and will definitely be purchasing once it runs out!

July 23, 2009

I really can't get enough of the smell. I never really thought that i'd be really into rosy smells. But then i received this and it's addictive. The fragrance is quite strong for a body milk and has great lasting power. Although the scent is strong, the scent itself is a light and fresh scent...(does that make sense? So the scent last and you can easily smell it, but it's light and fresh). I didn't really the spray pump thing at first, i thought it was just a regular dispenser. But i soon realized that it's a spray pump. Which is kind of cool. It worked well, it sprays and gets a large area without dispensing too much. The milk is quite moisturizing although the body butter definitely beats this in terms of hydration. but since i don't really like to moisturize a whole lot, especially sticky and thick ones, i love this. I don't think i'll finish any time soon either!

July 22, 2009

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor. I like the Body Shop's moroccan infused product line. At first, the smell is a bit nauseating. However, if you actually try it on your skin..it smells incredible! I'm still getting used to the milk lotion (aka diluted lotion!). I like the packaging and the creativity that come along with it. I always enjoyed BShop lines so I wasn't surprised that this product turned out great :)

July 02, 2009

I really enjoy this product. At first I was apprehensive – I thought the fact that it was in a spray bottle was just a silly gimmick. Then I smelt it and it reminded me of a grandma kind of rosy scent – a far cry from the “sensual” scent it promises on the bottle. Boy was I wrong!!

The spray bottle actually turned out to be quite handy – I refuse to skip my lotion-after-a-shower routine even on mornings when I hit snooze one too many times, and this bottle made my lotion step so quick! I simply spritzed it all over my body and quickly rubbed it in. It absorbed fast and I was able to dress right away because it didn’t leave my skin all sticky and residue-y. It also smelt amazing when I put it on – dare I say, sensual?

I love this product! I makes my skin feel super soft and light (as in not weighed down by a heavy lotion) and I got compliments on how nice I smelt all day long! I would definitely recommend it!