The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 164 in Foot Care

BEST IF YOU WANT TO: Keep cool with this all-in-one foot lotion.
BEST FOR: all skin types
How it works: Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.
Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed.

*Description via company website.

August 28, 2016

This is a amazing foot cream. I use to use it all the time, now I do not get to the Body Shop very much. I would put this on at night after working all day and it would instantly cool and moisturize your feet. I put it on at night, add sooks to help the lotion sink into your feet. It has a very refreshing peppermint smell.

January 25, 2016

I always get dry cracked feet and this lotion is amazing after a shower ,it has an amazing peppermint scent and makes my feet feel so refreshed and soft ,love this product

June 09, 2015

This stuff is great, not greasy, and your skin soaks it up quick too so you don't need to re apply at all! I love the scent as well. I would recommend you put it on at night with a pair of socks on. I found it worked best when it had a chance to penetrate and allow your feet to repair.

March 17, 2015

I love this product series for feet. Its like a little spa kit for home use :) Smells amazing, feels amazing, cant get enough :)

October 28, 2014

If you get sore feet by the end of the day, this is an investment product for you. I first learned of it when I did a lot of trade shows, and have been buying it ever since. It soothes tired and aching feet, and smells great in the process.

June 12, 2014

After a long day at work, my feet are burning.
Once I get into bed with a good read, I treat myself to a foot rub.
The Peppermint cooling foot lotion, not only soothes my feet, it smells great.
Who needs lavender to fall a sleep, this product does the job.

June 11, 2014

This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for years and it's the only foot lotion I use. It's so cooling and moisturizing. I love it.

March 27, 2014

Feels great on tired feet very soothing and refreshing

February 18, 2014

I have a medical condition that causes my feet to become extremely dry the body shop peppermint cream relieves the dryness and helps relieve the burning feeling in my feet

November 21, 2013

I can't say enough about this product, it is SUCH a god send. It is especially great around this time of year, to feel super festive. Great peppermint smell, with a lovely tingling sensation but more than that my feet stay hydrated and something about it is soothing. Definitely my favorite product!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag