The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 164 in Foot Care

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray - 3.3 Oz. : Refresh and revive tired feet with a cooling, deodorizing burst of menthol. Invigorating! Peppermint essential oil helps to leave your feet feeling cool, refreshed and fragranced. Helps to overcome foot odor. Menthol helps to stimulate the circulation and refresh the skin. Panthenol is proven to improve flexibility of the nails, helping to reduce flaking and breakage. Spray onto feet as required and allow to dry.

September 12, 2016

After a long day on my feet, I like spraying a little bit on my arches – not only does it smell refreshing, but it immediately cools my feet down and makes me feel so much more relaxed. Nothing will compare to the feeling of a foot massage, but a couple of spritzes of this is close enough (and so much cheaper!).

January 20, 2016

This product is great. It cools off your feet and it smells nice too.

October 22, 2015

The Body Shop is an amazing place to shop and buy all the essentials that you need for your body. I really like this peppermint cooling spray it feels so nice on my feet after a long day. I think it's so handy how it sprays on I love that about it.

September 05, 2015

This is so refreshing to my legs and feet especially in the Summer. The spray is convenient and doesn't leave a film on my legs like peppermint lotions do. Love this product but find it on the high end for the price and size of the product. I was lucky enough to purchase a few when they were 40% off a little while ago.

July 07, 2015

Big fan of The Body Shop, have been using their products for years. This is a nice, relaxing product. I am not sure that it does much more for me than what it claims in the title - it "cools" my feet. It gives them a nice refreshing feel, which is very lovely in the summertime, which is when I tend to use this product. Also, has a nice peppermint scent, that I do not find to be too strong for me.

May 28, 2015

With a spray it instantly revives your feet from a long, hard day. It really does. It is so refreshing and cooling. Its cooling without being overpowering. It really is a treat once you get home from work, put your feet up and give em a spray. I brought this on a trip to Europe and where I knew I'd do a lot of walking. Perfectly happy with the product and will repurchase.

May 01, 2015

Love this spray! After a long day on my feet, I love coming home, putting my feet up, and getting my hubby to give my feet a spritz of this stuff. It's cooling and refreshing and makes my feet feel great!

April 13, 2015

I purchased this product for my husband. After wearing work boots all day, his feet are so achy and tired. I spritz this on his feet and tootsies and he can relax. I've heard if you have terrible foot odor you can soak your feet in regular brewed tea. With the teabag still in there for 20-30 minutes a few times a week. Eventually the feet become less stinky.

April 13, 2015

This product is not very expensive and the body shop always has sales on anyways. I have a zinc deficiency which causes my feet to smell terrible, when I say terrible I mean they make not just my husband sick but me too. I tried this spray and VOILA the smell was instantly gone. You get a large amount for the price considering you only need a spray per foot to get the result you want on even some of the grossest smelling feet. I hope this never discontinues as even some dr.scholls products dont get rid of my foot odor the way this does!

April 05, 2015

Great way to relax and de stink ones feet after a long day

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa