The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 164 in Foot Care

October 01, 2016

This was gifted to me with the whole foot pampering package and I love it. I love how it makes my foot so soft. The scent is not so strong. It is very light, not sticky and dries up fast. It's amazing!

August 25, 2016

Smells amazing and feels great on the feet. It isn't too oily so any extra is easily absorbed.

Soak your feet, smother this on, put on some cotton socks, and then do nothing for an hour.

Also great if you have stinky feet!

August 11, 2016

I have horribly cracked/dry heels and this works fantastically to help soften and restore the skin. I love the peppermint smell and the cooling action feels wonderful at the end of a long day.

May 09, 2016

I use this foot cream after every shower to moisturize my feet. It helps keep my feet smooth and moisturized between pedicures. I have been using it for many years and will continue to use it for many years.

March 27, 2016

Gets the job done. I remember using this since I was a kid and rubbing it on my mom's feet! The smell has always stayed with me and I always buy her a jar when hers is done. Very soothing, and seals away those cracks.

March 12, 2016

The consultant at the store didn't promote this as an "everyday" product but I love to use it every morning on my feet! It feels so good and keeps cracking and dryness at bay. My husband even said when he was rubbing my feet the other day "your feet are so soft!"

February 23, 2016

I love this. I only use it when my feet need extra TLC, it is like a masque or intensive treatment. I have actually blatantly noticed my feet become softer after using it. It has successfully made troublesome dry areas softer. It's quite thick so I only use it before sleeping, and it does have a strong minty smell to it. Definitely recommend it.

February 20, 2016

initially I must confess that i really didnt liked the smell but after seeing the product's effect on my feet, it's a compromise that I can do. a few times a year, my feet become excessively dry and painful; so I apply this to my feet before going to bed and the result is almost instantaneous. I do not regret my purchase

February 13, 2016

This is my all time favourite foot cream! It is fresh, light and minty. it is more than a moisturizer, its ingredients make your feet not just more hydrated, but softer.

January 31, 2016

Love this scrub part of my home pedicure . feel are so soft the pepeppermint smells so good and gives my feet a refresh feeling.