The Body Shop Pumice Foot Scrub

The Body Shop Pumice Foot Scrub Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 164 in Foot Care

This foot scrub is a gel-based scrub that uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. It is good for all skin types. The Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.

September 11, 2016

iI love using this for my feet and it really does leave my feet feeling softer and more comfortable;. I tend to use it a lot more in the winter time when my feet seem to need special care.Get this if you need something for your feet, you will not be disappointed.

March 15, 2016

My feet are important to me and this foot scrub makes them feel amazing! I love all the body shops products. They smell amazing and leave your body feeling amazing

October 06, 2015

A wonderful foot scrub!! Softens feet with a clean peppermint scent. Very effective and will most likely be what I continuously buy for my feet moving forward.

October 26, 2013

J adore ce Produit , il exfolie bien Et laisse une bonne sensation de fraîcheur.

August 27, 2013

LOVE this stuff! Works very well, and does not have that gross foot scrub scent that most of the other ones I have tried have! Great after the shower before a night out or even on a night of pampering your toes!!

July 24, 2013

QUICK TIPS: Don't rub too hard, or leave on for too long, or it might hurt sensitive skin
I love this scrub after I get out of the shower. It's not too harsh on sensitive skin, and gets rid of dead skin on your feet really well. I would recommend any Body Shop product, they never fail to iimpress

June 05, 2012

First I want to say I LOVE THE BODY SHOP !! I am also a very anal person when it comes to dealing with feet.Rock on with a gel-based scrub that uses exfoliating volcanic rock to slough off rough, callused skin for soft, sandal-worthy feet. Peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.Pumice granules from volcanic rock are intensely exfoliating to smooth and soften even the roughest skin.Menthol further cools skin to leave it feeling refreshed. This scrub works, on those tough, hard skin heals and feet. LOVE THIS !!

November 28, 2011

There is no doubt that this food scrub smells awesome and makes your feet feel amazing when you use it. They tingle and it feels so refreshing. However, in terms of effectiveness it didn't do a lot for my feet. Granted, I have very dry feet, but they need way more than this scrub.

April 22, 2009

THis product works very well! Smells nice too!

February 06, 2009

I love all of body shops peppermint foot stuff....the scrub is amazing and your feet smell and feel soooo good when you are done. i couldnt imagine not having this item all the time.