The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #1218 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 12, 2013

I love the body butter line at The Body Shop. the Raspberry Body Butter smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling silky. A bit expensive but well worth the price!

January 26, 2010

Ok so I was suckered into buying this stuff because it was a limited edition product and wouldn't be around for long. Plus I loved the smell but I love most of the scents that they have at The Body Shop. I usually wouldn't spend $25 on something for myself especially not when its just a jar of body butter. I guess I must have been in a spending mood, and besides it was bought with Christmas money so free to me. I have to say its well worth the money I spent! I love the smell of it which is what really got me to seriously consider buying it, even though I had a ton of similar products at home. The smell doesn't fade at all and it lasts all day until you shower it off. Not like a few other body butters I have bought that lost their smell a few hours after applying. It goes on really nice and doesn't leave any after greasy feel at all. Also a little goes a long way especially since I don't have dry skin. Instead its the opposite very very oily skin so I was worried about this body butter. It leaves my skin nice and soft and doesn't break me out. Every time I open the jar it makes me want raspberries! I love it so much that I actually went out and found matching deoderant to wear haha. This is my all summer scent I have decided since I can just use the body butter and nothing else and can enjoy the lasting scent. I have other sets where I have to apply the body butter, then use the body spray as well to get a decent scent, and then it fades really quickly. Then I am left back at square one and would have to carry everything with me to reapply if I wanted the scent all day.