• The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
  • The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 843 in Bath & Body

April 29, 2016

Who doesn't love this smell? The smell alone is the reason I own almost every Satsuma scented thing from The Body Shop. I like this product, it does a pretty good job of exfoliating my skin and it's not too harsh. Did I mention how good it smells?

September 23, 2015

I love scrubs from The Body Shop but I was especially happy to find that they have changed the formulation on this type so that it acts as both a cleanser and a scrub. Double duty and I don't have to wash the oil off after like I used to do. It is a bit pricey but worth it for the fresh scent and effectiveness.

July 10, 2015

I'm usually not a big fan of body polish but this one is amazing. First off it smells like citrus which is a good pick me up and makes me happy. It also does an amazing job at scrubbing the body and leaves your skin soft.

April 24, 2015

I use this on my chest and under arms after working out. It helps me feel really clean. I guess it's good that it's not too abrasive, so it doesn't damage skin, but I wish it was a bit more rough.

January 13, 2015

Love love love the scent of this stuff!! If I could, I'd eat it haha.
$20 for a 200ml bottle, a little too high for me. Though I received this as a gift. It is body wash with small beads to exfoliate. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't feel like it's scraping off all my skin. It foams well when using those small sponges from the body shop (I forget what they are called - brain fart. They hang on a string and are soft). Anyways one small dab on one of those is enough for my whole body.