The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 13, 2016

I love this smell! My problem with this product was it was really weird going on my skin. It was chunky, and felt almost gritty when I was rubbing it in. It does soak in and leaves my skin soft and the delightful scent, but the texture of it is important to me. It's not something I would buy again unless they re-evaluated the formula.

May 10, 2016

This is awesome to use in the warm months as it feels cool when you apply it and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. And the smell mmmm can't get enough. I may have a bit of a satsuma obsession. I don't know what I will do if they ever stop that line. I'm in love

April 29, 2016

This is a very nice lotion, it smells great like all Satsuma products. This body Sorbet is really fast absorbing which is really nice. It's made with Community Trade organic aloe from Guatemala. I love how the Body Shop often uses fair trade ingredients and they don't test on animals.

February 24, 2016

The scent is amazing; it is very uplifting! It feels good, not greasy at all, on the skin. I prefer it over any perfume or body lotion. I use it after shaving because it doesn't sting at all like some lotions.

July 23, 2015

This stuff is magic. I usually stick to straight coconut oil as a moisturizer, because I find that oil works the best across my body, specifically in summer when my skin is dry due to sun. But I will say that I do like the Body Sorbet quite a bit, and would happily use either. The sorbet applies feeling incredibly silky. It does feel as though it may evaporate fairly quickly, but you remain moisturized for quite some time.

December 05, 2014

Love the light refreshing feeling of this product. the scent is great but a little to strong for my liking. Maybe next time I will try a different scent.

1.5/5

July 20, 2014

I wanted to like this product, because I love the satsuma fragrance. Received it as a birthday gift so I don't have a receipt or I would return it. It smells nice and looks pretty when you squeeze it out of the bottle, but when applied it sort of flakes and has an unpleasant almost curdled texture.