The body shop satsuma hand cream

The body shop satsuma hand cream Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 06, 2016

i usually use this to moisturize before i do my makeup, i love how it smells and it works really good to moisturize the skin, sometimes i mix it in with my foundation

September 06, 2016

This was given to me as a gift.

I love the Satsuma scent. It smells like delicious oranges! It's not overly fragrant or perfumey, so I can put this on my hands and not worry about getting a headache or a cough.

This is a pretty thick cream, but it sinks into the skin really well without feeling greasy. My hands feel really silky whenever I use it. I don't have particularly dry hands, so I don't know how this would work on chapped skin, but for me this feels very nice.

I used to have a small Satsuma cream that said it had a cooling effect. This one doesn't say it has a cooling effect, but I still feel a bit of cooling on contact. It could just be my imagination, or maybe it's not! Either way, I like the way it feels.

June 28, 2016

The cream smells super good and the texture is nice. I'm am not convinced by the hydratation effectiveness of this product. I would not recommend it for people with really dry skin

February 15, 2016

I love the satsuma hand cream! I use it every night before bed and I wake up with soft hands in the morning. It smells great and isn't too expensive. Definitely worth the value!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products