The Body Shop Seaweed Starter Kit

The Body Shop Seaweed Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #918 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

August 11, 2015

Amazing! Clears up my skin in no time. Fall asleep with inflamed red spots and wake up to relatively clear skin.
It's also really good for combination skin, never dries me out or creates excess oil. In terms of the scent i can only describe it as 'clean', no floral scents or anything that would distinguish it as a 'feminine' product,making it good for men as well. As long as you use it regularly, for morning and night, you should notice obvious result's.

May 24, 2015

I love this line! I have always had combination skin and this line has helped me with the oily parts and the dry skin. I will continue using this line until my skin changes then I will find another Body Shop product line!

February 23, 2014

I bought the big bottles of the toner and deep cleansing face wash. I also bought the big container of the mattifying day cream. I've been using all three products for a month now and my skin has cleared dramatically. I have combo skin but the mattifying cream didn't seem to keep me matte which was kind of disappointing because everyone raves about it. The toner is so fresh and I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. They're a good purchase but I don't think it help control the oil.

September 04, 2007

The kit includes: Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream (50 ml), Seaweed Clarifying Toner (60 ml), Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash (60 ml), Powder Free Facial Tissue (65 sheets) and Facial Brush. This kit is supposedly designed for people with combination to oily skin.

I went to The Body Shop one day to try out a new daily facial regime. I have really oily skin but not prone to blemishes. The lady who worked there recommended this kit to me. I like the products in this kit differently, so I will rate them separately.

(1) Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. I really liked how clean and fresh my face felt after washing with this. It is light and has a very nice subtle scent. It doesn't dry out your face; it only leaves it nice and clean.

(2) Seaweed Clarifying Toner. This is my favourite product in the kit. I use it after I use the facial wash, or anytime I want to freshen up. I like that it is light and gentle enough to go over the eye area without any stinging whatsoever. I ran out of this quickly because I loved it so much, so I went out to get a big bottle of it!

(3) Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. I don't really think this does much of anything. Another lady who works at The Body Shop swore by it. It didn't work for me.

(4) Powder Free Facial Tissue. I didn't like this either. It rips while you use it. I'd rather use Life Brand Blotting Sheets from Shoppers.

(5) Facial Brush. I like this brush. It's soft enough that you can give your face a bit of a scrub without getting red. And of course, as a plus, it can be used with any cleanser.

Overall I think this is very well suited for people with combination skin. For those with oily skin like myself, you'd probably better off with the Tea Tree Oil products to dry up your skin a little. But this one gets a thumbs up because it makes your face squeaky clean.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted