• The Body Shop Shea Scrub
Good

The Body Shop Shea Scrub Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 972 in Bath & Body

May 27, 2016

Love tis product when I am in a pinch and know I do not have time to put lotion on after my shower. It is the perfect all over scrub before or after a shave session.

May 04, 2016

This is by far my favorite body scrub! I bought it after using the Vanilla Body Polish and was looking for something to clear the acne on my back and chest. This product is INCREDIBLE! Shea Butter is my absolute favorite scent. The scrub itself works wonders. I use it twice a week, and lather it on and leave it for about a minute before washing it off. You can really feel the small grains working into your skin, and instantly smoothing and moisturizing it. It works really well on dry skin, and has a light fragrance. I follow with the shea body butter for added moisture, because I have really dry, rough skin. It is expensive, but it's definitely worth it!

April 04, 2016

i absolutely love this body scrub! I got the travel size version for Christmas and used it up within about a month. Its great! I really enjoyed using it on my arms and legs in the shower just to get rid of dead skin. I need to go and buy a new one very soon because i am missing using it because its so amazing!

June 14, 2015

This Shea scrub smells fantastic! It has a great cocoa scent and helps remove dead skin. I love the way it leaves my legs with a soft and smooth finish

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for