The Body Shop  Soapstone Oil Burner

The Body Shop Soapstone Oil Burner Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 31, 2016

This looks so natural and soothing to the eye. It works well but get very hot. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottom of the bowl gets resonated from the oil.

March 14, 2016

This product is amazing and it compares to a mucj cheaper scentsy warmer except these soapstone you will never find a identical one .. aroma goes threw my whole house

June 08, 2015

this is a nice simple way to add a light scent to y our home. not over powering like some products. I use Satsuma home fragrance oil and it is just like walking into an orange field. I love that the body shop is cruelty free and never tests it's products on animals. I feel very safe using it.

September 20, 2013

I was impressed at how beautiful it was. Each one is hand carved and therefore, unique. Take caution not to leave it unattended. It is surprising how fast the water evaporates once it is up to temperature. I keep it going all day, adding more water and fragrance oil. There is a note with the Soap Stone burners NOT to use the essential oils in them. ONLY use the fragrance oil. The thing I like about oil burners is I use only a few drops of oil for a nice scent that spreads room to room. It is a cheaper way to add ambiance with light and scent.It is also easy to change to the desired scent at any time.