This intensive hydrating treatment restores moisture to dry skin for up to 24 hours and cares for dry, brittle nails. It contains sweet almond oil and has a silky-smooth, non-greasy finish.
Average Price: $10.00
This has the nicest scent and it makes your hands so soft ,love this product
My hands dry out pretty fast and I need a hand cream that will last without making my hands too greasy. I'm a huge fan of Body Shop hand creams in general, and this one is no different. My hands don't feel dry or stiff after I put this cream on. I only use a little squirt and it lasts a few hours. I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone with dry skin, or even if you work in an office with air conditioning that dries out your skin. This is the perfect little hand cream to keep on the corner of your desk so you can grab it whenever you need.
I received a sample of this product from the brand for testing.
This is one of my favorite products that The Body Shop carries! Although, I love almost everything in the store.. lol this is a particular fave! It's got community trade olive oil so it's soft and gentle on our tired hands, it smells amazing.. whenever I put it on someone always comments on the nice light scent, and all of the proceeds (approximately $6 out of the $10 dollar cost) goes to ECPAT, Beyond Borders, and the Sommaly Mam foundation to help stop the sex trafficking of young children! What an amazing worthwhile campaign! If you need a hand cream this is definitely one to consider... not only does it feel amazing on your hands but it also feels great to know that you're helping when you make a purchase!
I love this hand cream, and will probably keep buying it for as long as it is available. Why? Well...
(1) It is a nice, non-greasy, lightweight lotion that does a decent job at moisturizing and doesn't make my hands feel all grimy.
(2) It smells lovely. Every time I put it on, someone near me is all like, "What's that? That smells amazing!"
(3) It comes in a nifty little portable tube that is easy to pack.
(4) True to The Body Shop form, not tested on animals. Huzzah!
(5) The BEST part about this particular hand cream is that 100% of all net sales go to EPCAT, an organization that works to end child prostitution, child pornography and trafficking of children for sexual purposes.
This lotion is a quintuple threat. It feels good in a lot of ways, which is more than you can say about most hand creams.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.