The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 26, 2016

One of my favorite face wash products of all time! I use this in the shower, once I've allowed my skin to open up, and believe it or not, this product works wonders. I use it about once a week (I have sensitive skin and using it more often causes skin sensibility), and my face feels clean and invigorated after every use. Great scrub for pores and eliminating dead skin; the tea tree gives my skin a fresh feel!

May 29, 2016

I've been using the Tea Tree line from the Body Shop for close to 10 years. Most skincare products lose their effectiveness over time, at least in my experience, but this never has.

I have combination skin, and get a lot of blackheads on my nose. I've tried different exfoliating washes and masks, and this one has been by-far the most effective. I usually use it twice a week, along with the rest of this skincare line. Before I started using this line, my skin was always really oily in the t-zone area and I couldn't get rid of the blackheads on my nose. More sensitive products didn't work, and harsher products caused my skin to become even more oily!
I noticed The Body Shop had a sale on their skincare products, so I went in and asked about them. They recommended I try the tea tree line, and particularly that I use this exfoliating wash. Within a week my skin was feeling better than it had been in a long time.
When I first started using this product, it wasn't as good as it is now. They've recently updated their Tee Tree products, and it made it even better than it was initially. Probably twice as effective.

Also, if you're worried about putting out the money to try a new product you're unsure of, the Body Shop gives samples so you can make sure you like it first.

July 07, 2015

I love love love this product and this product line, I have used all of the tea tree line that body shop has, but this has to be my favorite of the facial cleansers. This product is amazing I have oily skin that is somewhat blemish prone and this helps with both, it keeps my skin from getting too oily and it also really helps combat my blemish problems, I definitely have gotten less blemishes since I started using this, and when I do get blemishes now, they are noticeably smaller then before. I also love the cooling sensation I get when I use it! Just an added bonus!

June 18, 2013

This exfoliator is one of the best out there. I don't use it very often, as my skin tends to be a little dry if I exfoliate too much, but this one never dries my skin like others do. Its very gentil and you don't feel like your ripping your skin off while using it. Make a huge difference in my complexion :)

June 30, 2012

I received this product as a sample to try. This stuff is fantastic. Used together with the rest of the line, it has already made an overwhelming difference in just two days. You won't regret it.

June 30, 2012

during the body shops buy #, get # free sale, i decided to try out a few things from their tea tree line, and i love and swear by tea tree oil itself. this scrub is really great -- it's gentle enough for everyday use and yet very efficient at holding up to all of its claims. after only a couple short weeks of using these products i can confidently say that so far i'm very impressed, and they're worth giving a shot.