The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 519 in Masks

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed with an instantly cooling mask that helps remove impurities and absorb excess oil while soothing and calming blemish-prone skin. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

November 14, 2016

Omg best thing I have ever put on my face!!! I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily, this product not only sooths but helps clear up acne prone skin. I adore most of the tea tree line from here!

November 07, 2016

Il y a quelques années , j'avais tester la gamme tea tree de Body shop et j'avais bien aimé.Le masque avait bien aidé mon acné et ma peau en général pour qu'elle soit plus belle.Je recommande!

October 06, 2016

I love that mask for acne prone skin. Tea tree is very good if you have acne because it's antibacterial. I don't recommend the tea tree face mask for normal to dry skin, it'll irritate your skin. It's a good one! I recommend it.

September 30, 2016

I love facial masks and this is one of my all time favorite. I have gone through 2 containers of this. I love how it makes my skin feel. I breakout bad when its the time of the month and this helps clear up my breakouts and dries up the whiteheads pretty fast. It doesn't leave my skin dry and it is easy to apply. I love the Tea Tree line from the Body Shop.

September 15, 2016

One of my favourite face masks ever. I have tried so many face masks in the past but I will always come back to this one. I love the smell, applies easily and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth when it comes off

August 07, 2016

I love this mask so much, I've gone through probably 3 containers of it. I love that it doesn't dry down to a hard tight mask because its more moisturizing. It really cleans out my skin and makes it feel fresh and awake every time I use it.

July 25, 2016

I've always had mild acne since I was a teen. The body shop helped my choose this as part of my daily routine. This summer I've taken a break from makeup to try to minimize my blemished and scars. The tea tree line of products has helped so much with the redness of my skin and preventing more break outs.
I use the mattifying lotions a long side the pore minimizer and mattifying lotion.

February 05, 2016

This mask works great for my skin. It leaves me with soft, smooth skin that glows. Sometimes masks can leave my skin feeling tight and dry and I love that this one doesn't do that. Sometimes I use it as a spot treatment if I need it. It does make a huge difference by calming the skin and reducing redness and inflammation with a nice gentle cooling feeling.

January 29, 2016

I just started using this product and my first impressions are good. Application process is simple and it feels great on my skin. I would want to use it a few more times to determine if it's right for me.

January 28, 2016

I just started using this product and i can't complain, I have used the tea tree wash and it was way to harsh on my face.. so far this product has been good to me.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas