The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 557 in Masks

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask leaves your skin feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed with an instantly cooling mask that helps remove impurities and absorb excess oil while soothing and calming blemish-prone skin. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

February 19, 2017

I love the way this mask smells. It's refreshing and invigorating and leaves your skin soft and tingly after you rinse it off. It does sting slightly if you have any cuts or abrasions on your face so beware.

January 27, 2017

My favourite facial mask of all time! Don't need a lot to cover face so a little goes a long way with this product. Feels so nice on skin and cooling for my acne oily skin! I use it 1-2 a week!

January 18, 2017

i LOVE THIS MASK! It smells great, it feels great and leaves your skin feeling great. It is relaxing, soothing and calming. My skin gets very dry and itchy in the winter and I use this mask daily to calm my skin and irritation!

January 18, 2017

This mask is quite cooling which is quite nice if you have pimples that are painful and really red. However, I'm not really sure if this product really helped with my skin impurities.

January 16, 2017

This mask is hands down my holy grail! My face feels so clean and refreshed after using it it's unbelievable! I also find that it really helps to control my excessive breakouts! I'm basically addicted to this face mask

January 08, 2017

It's feel so great and I feel relaxed after applying the mask. My skin is so soft and bright after removing the mask. What I find good with this mask is that it doesn't dry after 15 minutes.

January 08, 2017

I like this whole line, skin feels soft and refreshed afterwards and it doesn't take a lot of product to complete a full mask. I occasionally use it only on parts of my face i feel need the most treatment - especially around my nose and chin. The tea tree oil scent takes a little to get used to but I find it pleasant now.

January 08, 2017

Ok mask. Nothing about it made me go wow. Felt nice on. Skin felt hydrated after. Did not feel like other masks I've tried. Normally after my skin tingles and feel great. Skin felt fine after this treatment!

January 04, 2017

This mask is like $20 for a tub but you only use a little product to cover your whole face so it's well worth it. It applies so smooth and feels amazing. Smells great. Leaves skin so soft and clear, improving the look of blemishes and any redness after just one use. Absolutely love Tea Tree products for my oily skin.

December 30, 2016

I really like to think this mask is doing something when I use it. I have had positive experience with the body shop products, specifically the tea tree line. I wouldn't say you get immediate, evident results, however tea tree is known to have disinfecting properties that does not strip your skin of it's natural oils.

I simple clean my face and as I normally would, but then I steam my face over a hot bowl of water, allowing my pores to open up. I apply the mask to my T-zone area. I will continue using this mask, because although it does not have an immediate result, I do believe it does help by cleaning and disinfecting the spot, allowing for it to heal.

I just wish masks all came is squeeze tubes and not a pot.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating