The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

November 08, 2016

I found this face wash to be just average. It didn't do anything special for my skin or complexion. It has a gentle lather and cleanses the skin well. I saw no other benefit.

October 19, 2016

I enjoy using this for my face in the shower. Love the smell of tea tree. My face is sometimes oily, so i find this helps with the oiliness as it dries out my acne.

October 03, 2016

This is so good, I use it right before my period starts and It prevents break outs and zaps pimples. It is very nice the scent and does not leave your skin tight and dried out. It is a little pricey but you do not need much so it does go a long ways. It is truly effective, more so if your pimples are not caused by hormonal changes.

October 03, 2016

The Tea Tree Oil products from The Body Shop are great for my skin. The facial wash gets rid of all the makeup I'm wearing and leaves my skin feeling clean but never tight or dry. I notice a reduction in the amount of breakouts I get when I'm using it as compared to other cleansers.

September 23, 2016

I really like this facewash. I use it every single night before bed. I find it removes my makeup well, and its super refreshing. I definitely have products that really target blemishes better, however this works nicely. Its gentle and really makes my skin feel clean. As far as value goes, this is so worth it. The bottle goes A LONG WAY. I bought mine last Christmas and I still have quite a bit left. I've heard the rest of the products in this line are awesome too

September 15, 2016

combination skin - This is a gentle cleanser that cleans throughly. Like having all that excess oil and dirt washed away. It leaves your face feeling refreshed, smooth, and clean. It does its job and clears out blemishes and impurities like it says it would and the odor is not over powering and very light which is a plus.
Ps. Been using this product for over 3 1/2 years now and it is a go to when shopping for facial cleansers! LOVE IT worth every penny

September 15, 2016

Love this product. It is gentle enough to use every day in the shower, but effective enough to remove dirt, makeup and impurities from the face area. It is expensive but if used with the tea tree moisturizer your face will be zit free and glowing.

September 15, 2016

Ok I LOVE everything Body Shop Tea Tree Oil! This is my favourite cleanser and I use it all the time. I use the little scrubber to get the cleanser in all the nooks and crannys of my face and my face thanks me for using this. I had the very bad acne growing up and this is the only product that has gotten the blemishes under control. I will use this product till I die!

September 14, 2016

I am not using this product anymore but I loved it before. I have used the whole Tea Tree Oil line and it's really good and they all work well together. I stopped using it because my skin is not as acne prone anymore and had to move on to other products that is perfect for my skin type.

September 08, 2016

I have acne prone skin and have tried every product in the book but I swear by the tea tree oil line from The Body Shop as it keeps my skin clear without drying it out or leaving residue. It also doesn't interact with medicated ointments prescribed for acne.