The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 977 in Facial Cleansers

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

January 17, 2017

I love this except in the winter months it's a little too hard on my skin because it does dry it out. So it's important to moisturize a two or three times a day if I'm using it often but does it ever help with acne and breakouts !

January 13, 2017

i have been using this product for years.Great quality!!! A little word of advise using it in extreme winter leaves the skin dry. I used to live in humid place and it was the best face wash ever. Now in winter it gets as bad as -20, so i have started being a little careful when using it.

January 04, 2017

I know the bottle says face wash but I squirt it into my bath. It foams up and smells heavenly.Feel great on my skin..I wish it came in larger bottles!!! I love washing with this.

December 08, 2016

I used to use the tea tree line EXCLUSIVELY. I was completely obsessed. I went through having really bad acne a few years back and tried the tea tree line after reading reviews online. It did not disappoint me. My acne cleared up and I continued using it as preventive measures. HOWEVER, this is where things got a little weird for me. Fast forward a few years down the line and now I cannot use this line. It irritates my skin. I have dry sensitive skin and all of a sudden it makes my skin drier and itchy. I am saddened to say I have stopped using it and moved on.

If you do suffer from acne and have oily/normal skin I do recommend you give it a go. Plus, the body shop always has amazing deals and discounts and you could purchase it then (3 for 3 sale maybe?)

November 08, 2016

I found this face wash to be just average. It didn't do anything special for my skin or complexion. It has a gentle lather and cleanses the skin well. I saw no other benefit.

October 19, 2016

I enjoy using this for my face in the shower. Love the smell of tea tree. My face is sometimes oily, so i find this helps with the oiliness as it dries out my acne.

October 03, 2016

This is so good, I use it right before my period starts and It prevents break outs and zaps pimples. It is very nice the scent and does not leave your skin tight and dried out. It is a little pricey but you do not need much so it does go a long ways. It is truly effective, more so if your pimples are not caused by hormonal changes.

October 03, 2016

The Tea Tree Oil products from The Body Shop are great for my skin. The facial wash gets rid of all the makeup I'm wearing and leaves my skin feeling clean but never tight or dry. I notice a reduction in the amount of breakouts I get when I'm using it as compared to other cleansers.

September 23, 2016

I really like this facewash. I use it every single night before bed. I find it removes my makeup well, and its super refreshing. I definitely have products that really target blemishes better, however this works nicely. Its gentle and really makes my skin feel clean. As far as value goes, this is so worth it. The bottle goes A LONG WAY. I bought mine last Christmas and I still have quite a bit left. I've heard the rest of the products in this line are awesome too

September 15, 2016

combination skin - This is a gentle cleanser that cleans throughly. Like having all that excess oil and dirt washed away. It leaves your face feeling refreshed, smooth, and clean. It does its job and clears out blemishes and impurities like it says it would and the odor is not over powering and very light which is a plus.
    Ps. Been using this product for over 3 1/2 years now and it is a go to when shopping for facial cleansers! LOVE IT worth every penny