The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

March 20, 2017

I have been using this product for almost 3 years. I was pregnant when I started using it. No other products I have tried have ever worked so well and I was breaking out bad with acne all over my face when I was pregnant. I tried this stuff and haven't used anything else since. I love it! I have friends that use it and they love it as well.

March 19, 2017

Since using this product my face is clear. The only downside to this facial wash is it can leave your skin semi dry if you don't use it with the moisturizer. I didn't find it to be too bad but once I started using the moisturizer with it I did notice a difference. I use all the tea tree oil facial line and swear by them!

February 26, 2017

Both my partner and I used this face wash. I find it a good value for how long it lasts, with constant daily use. Dose not dry out the skin and I like the tea tree sent. Gentle feel and foams up nicely as its not a scrub.

February 02, 2017

Loved it! The smell was refreshing and felt very good on the skin. It didn't cause any dryness which is a big problem for me. I used it daily and it still lasted longer than I expected.

January 25, 2017

Gentle and my face feels clean afterwards. Only issue I find is that it can cause my skin to feel very dry (especially in winter months), but I balance that by applying a little moisturizer afterwards. Otherwise, great product and great company!

January 17, 2017

I love this except in the winter months it's a little too hard on my skin because it does dry it out. So it's important to moisturize a two or three times a day if I'm using it often but does it ever help with acne and breakouts !

January 13, 2017

i have been using this product for years.Great quality!!! A little word of advise using it in extreme winter leaves the skin dry. I used to live in humid place and it was the best face wash ever. Now in winter it gets as bad as -20, so i have started being a little careful when using it.

January 04, 2017

I know the bottle says face wash but I squirt it into my bath. It foams up and smells heavenly.Feel great on my skin..I wish it came in larger bottles!!! I love washing with this.

December 08, 2016

I used to use the tea tree line EXCLUSIVELY. I was completely obsessed. I went through having really bad acne a few years back and tried the tea tree line after reading reviews online. It did not disappoint me. My acne cleared up and I continued using it as preventive measures. HOWEVER, this is where things got a little weird for me. Fast forward a few years down the line and now I cannot use this line. It irritates my skin. I have dry sensitive skin and all of a sudden it makes my skin drier and itchy. I am saddened to say I have stopped using it and moved on.

If you do suffer from acne and have oily/normal skin I do recommend you give it a go. Plus, the body shop always has amazing deals and discounts and you could purchase it then (3 for 3 sale maybe?)

November 08, 2016

I found this face wash to be just average. It didn't do anything special for my skin or complexion. It has a gentle lather and cleanses the skin well. I saw no other benefit.