The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with our refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.

November 24, 2016

After trying the body shop's tea tree oil alone, i decided to switch from my old foaming face wash to this one and it made an even bigger difference and i thought it would sting like the oil alone does sometimes, but it was very nice and gentle on my skin

May 20, 2016

My brother and I use this product religiously and have tor 10+ years. It's not exfoliating but it still removes the dirt and oil from your skin. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic so it's truly a great product. My only complaint is that I don't have a body shop store closer to my location.

March 16, 2016

My favourite fash wash for at least ten years- actually it might even be 20 years by now! I love The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash. Light enough that it does not irritate my skin, and effective enough it helps keep my skin clear. I love it!

January 20, 2016

I've used this product on and off since I was 16 and it does work well, you can feel it tingle while it's working it's a good natural product to fight acne and blemishes

June 11, 2015

I have sensitive skin that tends to breakout around my chin (thank you, 30s), and this face wash really does work well. I used the foaming face wash for about a year and eventually switched to the Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser, but if for any reason the cream cleanser was no longer available, I would go back to the foaming wash.

May 24, 2015

This is a light foamy cleanser with the pleasant smell and feel of tee tree oil. It is useful for drying out any acne but it is not too concentrated as to cause redness or peeling. I love to use this in the shower every morning as it is great for unclogging pores and removing makeup. I have combo skin and this stuff really does the trick. I am now on my second bottle.

May 14, 2015

I have been using this for at least 5 years now, its gentle on my face and I dont get any break outs and it doesn't dry my skin out

March 09, 2015

every time I use this once I break out it actually shrinks my break outs!

March 08, 2015

One of my sister's has used this on her adult acne. She starting getting acne, when pregnant with her 2nd daughter. Unfortunately, it hasn't went away. Tea Tree Oil has so many anti-septic properties and is great for a lot of other things. She's been using this faithfully and I can see a visible result in less acne break-outs.

March 06, 2015

THis product is great for anyone with minor acne problems. Feels clean on the face and it works. Great product for a little price that is natural.