The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with our refreshing gel-based facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is perfect for daily use. Our Tea tree range contains Lemon tea tree and Community Trade Tea tree oil which fight blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.

February 15, 2017

This is by far my life line. I have been using this cleanser for at least 15 years. I love it. It is very refreshing and does prevent future breakouts and dark spots resulting from mild acne. Since I was 20 years old I never had a breakout, maybe a few tiny pimples here and there. It really keeps your pores in check.

January 29, 2017

Any skin impurities, such as scars or acne that hasnt quite healed yet. This is the Product for you! With only one or two pumps needed, it goes a long ways. Making it last forever. It works very well, im very pleased with the product, but i would not recommend for daily use, as i find it leaves my skin a little dry. But works well for those bad break outs!

January 17, 2017

This face wash really helps with acne prone skin. It makes your skin feel soft and good and clean. Though i don like the smell of the face wash, i like the way it makes my skin feel.

January 08, 2017

I find this dries out my face a bit so i tend to spot use it on the areas that actually will benefit from it and I found a big improvement on the drying factor. it does an amazing job, smells great and one bottle lasts me quite some time.

December 22, 2016

This face wash was very drying. My skin would hurt if i didn't immediately use a moisturizer after using this product. I also noticed a lot more dryness and peeling throughout the day. Even my hands felt dry from using it on my face in the morning. I don't think this product is suitable for anything other than seriously oily skin.

The scent is too strong as well (expected with tea tree oil though).

November 24, 2016

After trying the body shop's tea tree oil alone, i decided to switch from my old foaming face wash to this one and it made an even bigger difference and i thought it would sting like the oil alone does sometimes, but it was very nice and gentle on my skin

May 20, 2016

My brother and I use this product religiously and have tor 10+ years. It's not exfoliating but it still removes the dirt and oil from your skin. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic so it's truly a great product. My only complaint is that I don't have a body shop store closer to my location.

March 16, 2016

My favourite fash wash for at least ten years- actually it might even be 20 years by now! I love The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash. Light enough that it does not irritate my skin, and effective enough it helps keep my skin clear. I love it!

January 20, 2016

I've used this product on and off since I was 16 and it does work well, you can feel it tingle while it's working it's a good natural product to fight acne and blemishes

June 11, 2015

I have sensitive skin that tends to breakout around my chin (thank you, 30s), and this face wash really does work well. I used the foaming face wash for about a year and eventually switched to the Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser, but if for any reason the cream cleanser was no longer available, I would go back to the foaming wash.

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers