The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Squeaky Clean Scrub

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Squeaky Clean Scrub Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

August 18, 2016

I have combination skin (moderately oily t-zone) and I have yet to find a better exfoliating scrub. I have tried several other brands, including high priced drug store brands, and this has always worked best. At 34, I don't break out a lot, but when I do this keeps things under control.

January 20, 2016

Works good I love their tea tree products to fight acne and blemishes

December 23, 2015

Did not do anything for my skin! The beads were way too big and abrasive, and that irritated my skin. The squeakiness it advertises to leave is not a good thing, ladies! That means this product is stripping all of you natural oils away, making your face drier! This ultimately results in oilier skin. Not to mention, the price is definitely not worth it!

July 09, 2015

I love this product just as much as I love the entire tea tree line! I don't really have that many blemishes but I love using this product because of how fresh my face feels afterwards. The scrub is mild enough for a daily use. I use it in the shower and follow up with my toner and moisturizer. Even better when you take advantage of the B3G3 sale!

June 10, 2015

Overall a really good scrub isn't overly harsh and helps diminish the appearance of acne. Lathers up nicely but doesn't leave the skin too dry but still gives that "squeaky" clean feeling as the name suggests. A great scrub for acne prone or any skin.