• The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

October 07, 2016

I was on search here for a pore minimizer. Then I realized, I have used this in the past when I wasn't so conscious about my pores and when I was using the Body Shop's tea tree line. Now that I am getting pretty conscious about my pores, I think I am going to use it again. I can remember it being so nice when applied on. It's like a primer and gives you a matte finish. You also reap the benefits of tea tree oil which is amazing for your skin.

February 01, 2016

Nice primer for my larger pores around The nose, since it has tea tree in it it's also Great for fading blemish, Nice product

November 27, 2014

I like this product but I know it won't be for everyone. I found it really easy to use in the morning when I first wake-up before I apply my makeup. The tea tree scent is very strong and overpowering and I'm sure a lot of people won't like that. I'd describe it as in the Vicks Vapo Rub area of scents. Now I found this a good thing in the mornings to help wake me up. Skin feels soft after applying but it must really absorb b/c there isn't any oil or residue at all with it on, which makes it easy to put makeup on top of it. I was happy with how I felt it worked on minimizing pores.

September 12, 2014

I have had pretty clear skin for all of my life, until recently. I noticed that my pores were looking bigger on my nose and blackheads were more visible. Although people told me they couldn't notice them, I knew they were there and it was really bothering me. I tried several products and scrubs to try and minimize my pores/make the blackheads less noticeable. Out of all the products I have tried, I found this one to be the best. My pores instantly looked smaller and there didn't seem to be as many blackheads. I like the matte finish that this cream gives your face, as well. I now use this product every day as part of my normal skin care routine. I use it after my moisturizer and before my makeup. You really don't need to use a lot of this product, just a small-ish dot on your finger, and then from that I put a small dot on my forehead, nose, each cheek and chin. After that, I blend it into my skin massaging outward towards the sides of my face. I will definitely be buying this product again, although I DO wish it was a tiny bit more cheaper.

April 01, 2014

This tea tree pore minimizer not only gets rid of pesky blemishes, it actually minimizes pores! I just started using this and have noticed a huge difference. Also, my face is not as oily.

August 13, 2013

The texture is more like a serum the scent is less "perfumy" and more cleanser like. I have very large pores and this product took a week to show results. I use it under the Vitamin C facial radiance serum (capsules) at night and under my day moisturizer in the morning. I will definitely keep using this product as it produces results. You just have to be patient.

MandiRoo added a new review for