The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 211 in Toner

January 16, 2017

I've use this toner for the last year or so & needless to say I am hooked! It helps balance out my skin & soothes my pesky breakouts...which I have less of since I started using this product. I find it very refreshing & the perfect first step to my skincare routine in the morning!

December 31, 2016

I don't really have a strong opinion on this product. I don't usually use a toner. I didn't find it made a difference in my skin looked. It didn't make my skin feel tight or dry like other toners I've tried, by i don't know that I'd buy this again.. it's not a bad product, it just wasn't for me, that's all.

December 05, 2016

I have used this toner for a couple years and I loved it! It's so refreshing on my face and I can feel that my face is so clean and smooth.
    There are days though that I find this was drying my face a little bit so I only used it at night after I washed off all dirt and makeup I accumulated during the day.
    The whole Tea Tree Line from The Body Shop is really great. I am using Clinique now just to try and see the difference and I think I am going back to using this.
    It is affordable and I really like the little particles like the powder at the bottom. You gotta shake it well before you use it and I think that`s what cleans your skin really well.
    All in all, this is a great toner and calms down my acne flare ups from time to time.

September 15, 2016

Tea tree from the body shop has been around forever- and with good reason- it works! It does have a strong smell- but I don't find it offensive. It sort of reminds me of tree sap or something. Your face is squeaky clean after this toner

September 15, 2016

First off - If you don't like strong odors this is not for you. Ok so... my skin type is combination skin and this toner is wonderful! I loooove it. This toner does exactly what it says it would, I use it after cleansing my face of course and I apply it with a cotton pad to take out any access dirt that i happen to miss during cleansing it leaves at first a sticky type of feeling but the quickly goes away and it mattifies and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean and ready for some moisturizer. It does visibly clear up your face and helps with any problem areas and blemishes which is great, no irritation, no problems, perfect toner and great price.
    Ps. Have been using this toner for over 3 year now and on going.
    and always shake before applying.

September 15, 2016

I love Tea Tree anything. This toner is great and my skin loves it. I have switched to a new toner from the body shop by this one will still be my backup toner always

May 30, 2016

This is a really nice toner. I find this line to have a strong smell which I personally like but make sure you like tea tree scent before you commit to this line. This is great for problem skin.

April 21, 2016

Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, supply and smooth. Also has the benefits of tea tree oil, which is super hydrating and diminishes the appearance of fine line and wrinkles over time. Great product at a great price!

March 27, 2016

Natural ingredients are the best for your skin! The Body shop tea tree skin clearing toner is nice to have handy in the medicine cabinet for those times of need. It literally erases acne scars and prevents new pimples from coming. 5/5 across the board for me as i'm obsessed

March 26, 2016

#TheBodyShop tea tree skin clearing toner is an excellent toner for my often blemish prone skin. You can feel the medicinal like properties working on your skin and see the effects immediately. There is an entire line of #TeaTreeOil enriched products as well and I really like that I can use the same products in order for them to work in tangent with one another. I stock up on this item during the Body Shop's sales but during regular hours it isn't priced outrageously and I would buy not on sale. Recommend to those with troubled skin. Will buy again.