The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette

The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 1216 in Perfume

September 13, 2016

My favorite smell ever! i need this scents back at the Body Shop's, i have the two different sizes and i wear them almost everyday, i love the smell and stays all day on my skin.

August 12, 2016

I really like The Body Shop and the scent of vanilla so this was a perfect purchase for me. Although it's very simlar to every vanilla body spray, this one lasts long and is made of ethically sourced, fair trade ingredients. I would recommend this product.

June 30, 2016

My mom had this years ago and I would borrow it all the time. That was before I had a perfume collection of my own. It smells nice but it does give off a cheap vibe.

March 31, 2016

This stuff is awesome. I have been wearing it on and off since I was a teenager. The smell lasts all day, and never smells like alcohol, just sweet vanilla. It is a classic that will never go out of style. I love it!

December 20, 2015

I bought this perfume 2 years ago and it's my go-to. I love it. i am nearly running out but I am definitely going to get some more!