The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume

The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 1250 in Perfume

January 09, 2017

Every time I wear this people ask me what I am wearing. IT IS NOT A CHEAP VANILLA SCENT. it is rich and very fragrant. I love the subtle vanilla scent. It is strong enough to last all day, however it is not an overpowering scent. So worth your money. Even great as a car freshener. Lol

January 09, 2017

This is a great every day scent.

I love that it isn't sickeningly sweet like a lot of other vanilla sprays. It's really nice and light and lasts a long time too. I also like layering it with other scents because I find it goes really well with some of my evening scents.

June 30, 2016

My mom got this as a present and I have used it many time. It smells a little cheap but for the price its not too bad. It would be great for someone starting to wear perfume.

May 19, 2015

I love the smell of vanilla and this is a favourite of mine because it smells so fresh and is a great travel size. I don't know if this can actually be classified as a "perfume" or moreso of a body spray, but if it is a perfume, it is very affordable.

June 13, 2014

My favorite scent. I love that its not over powering and lasts a long time. And only those that are in close range can smell it.

March 30, 2014

This perfume smells very soft & gives you a warm feeling almost. It's a very pleasant scent. It's not over powdering or that cheapy fake vanilla scent. I'd say it's personality would be very delicate & simple. It's also not one of those super complex perfumes that have a ton of notes in it. The staying powder is pretty decent I wouldn't say it's long lasting but it also doesn't just fade away, it's somewhere in between.
    Perfect for someone who loves sweet/fresh scents.

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!