• The Body Shop Vanilla Spice Body Butter
  • The Body Shop Vanilla Spice Body Butter

The Body Shop Vanilla Spice Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #1165 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Made with ingredients that are easily absorbed by the skin. Scent and body butter stay on even after light rinsings.

January 21, 2016

I absolutely love The Body Shop body butters,this one is my favourite, love the smell and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth

June 09, 2015

Love the Body Shop, I have very dry skin and this stuff not only smells amazing it leaves my skin nice and smooth and smelling great!

June 09, 2015

the vanilla Spice Body Butter from the Body Shop leaves my skin so soft and smelling great too. I like how it just absorbs into your skin and always leaves you feeling moisturized. I like to slather it on after my shower when my skin is still a little damp. I also like to really layer it on my feet and then put cotton socks on while I sleep as it leaves my feet smooth and moisturized.

June 19, 2009

I got this body butter in a gift pack last Christmas and it came with a shower gel, soap, lip balm and sponge. The body butter smelled really good and locked in moisture for a while once I slathered it on. It's thick, rich and creamy!

November 24, 2007

I am not huge on heavily scented creams so when the lady at Body Shop offered to smear some of this on the back of my hand, I was reluctant. I did try it out though and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that this product's smell did not bug me. To me it smells like Thanksgiving baking which is a good thing. It left my skin with a healthy glow which is also a good thing. If you are looking for a scented body butter cream, this is one of the ones that I am more partial to getting.

November 22, 2007

Vanilla Spice Body Butter is making an appearance at The Body Shop for the second time as one of their holiday scents. I was kicking myself last year when I didn't pick it up, and am happy to see it back for another holiday season.
This stuff leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft all day, as well the scent is long lasting. Even after washing my hands, the scent still lingers. Unlike some butters, the scent is not too overpowering when first applying it. I do find though that when first putting it on my hands are a bit greasy, but that soon goes away as the lotion gets absorbed in to my skin.
This one is one of my favourites in the Body Butter line. :)