The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 04, 2016

The best body lotion I have ever used. The scent is amazing (think Fuzzy Peaches candy), plus my legs feel smooth after using it. Part of my nighttime ritual

March 17, 2016

This is my favorite body butter scent from the Body Shop! It smells amazing. If you love peach anything, then you must try this. It is seasonal, so if you like it, stock up when they have it available! It is super moisturizing, and great all year-round.

January 20, 2016

I love the smell. It lasts an extremely long time ( The bigger tub). I have had it for over a year now and it still isn't finished. The only issue would be the price, and that it is seasonal. Besides that, I totally recommend.

July 15, 2015

I love this scent, our shop doesn't have it in stock as often as I would like, but I love the scent.

June 09, 2015

This stuff smells so amazing, and works great on my dry cracked hands! It's quite pricey but the tub lasts for a long time!

January 05, 2015

I love using this on my hands, constantly washing them causes them to become very dry and they crack easily. When I used this from a friend at work. I ran out and bought it immediately. I got a great deal at 50% off. The smell is great, peachy but not overly peachy. I love this product and would definitely recommend to everyone!

October 27, 2014

I love the way this smells and more importantly how it smells on me! I really like how long the tub lasts. Even though it is thick it is not greasy on my skin like some of the body butters can be. I just wish it was in a slightly thinner formula. It is difficult to spread on my skin after a shower. Half the time I will find a spot of lotion on my arm or leg that I did not rub in and it just sits there sticky. But I will still purchase more.

August 06, 2014

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smell incredible, I just want to strap a jar of this onto my face and sniff it all day!! Everyone I have shown this stuff to cannot believe how incredible it smells. It is very moisturizing and it lasts all day. I love that it is thick and buttery, I love slathering myself in this stuff. It makes me want to use moisturizer, and that is rare. Only CON to this body butter is the price.... 20$ is a little much, but the Body Shop is always having sales so I stock up when there is a sale :)

August 04, 2014

Not a huge fan of this smell. I love the coconut butter better. These products are expensuve

August 04, 2014

It is a little on the high-end side when it comes to price, but with as a lotion it does the trick, maybe not amazingly well. I love the smell, reminds me of fuzzy peach candies! My co-workers loved it too and were upset once they found out it was all sold out!