The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 213 in Toner

December 20, 2016

Great all day product. It adds a little boost of energy in the afternoon when you're feeling sluggish. My skin is sensitive and this product works great. You can use it over your makeup or on a fresh face.

October 27, 2016

I love this face spray! Whenever I am tried from lack of sleep, or just feeling drowsy I give myself a little boost with a spritz of this on my face. I find it helps wake me up in the morning, or give me an afternoon boost when I need it.

May 12, 2016

I am obsessed with Vitamin C facial products. This convenient Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz is an easy on the go pick-me-up. Vitamin C encourages collagen production. Improves the elasticity of my skin. Vegan and Paraben-Free. Available at the #BodyShop

January 21, 2016

I purchased this product due to a youtubers recommendation, sometimes I use it once during the day to brighten up my full skin if I'm not wearing makeup.and other days when I'm wearing makeup I spritz it for a dewy look as sometimes my makeup looks a bit dry. I'm quite pleased with the look it gives especially when wearing makeup.

November 12, 2015

I use it before I put my makeup on, and my face feels energized and more awake. It smells great too!

1.5/5

September 11, 2013

it dies not work very well if you want to spend that money go for other brands

April 03, 2012

It has a light citrus-y scent so it helps you to feel fresh and alive! It's great to use on dull/dehydrated skin. And also, using a setting spray after applying make up is essential so this product would be a good choice.