The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

Excellent product. At first I was skeptical because it didn't seem as thick as my usual moisturizer but I need not have worried. This product is moisturizing with a light touch. It leaves my face smooth and soft but without that heavy feeling you sometimes have with moisturizers. Its my go to for a facial moisturizer.

November 21, 2016

My husband just picked this up for about 40 dollars. It really does leave skin bright and glowing. My skin feels alive again. It is not too greasy and smells so good too. It is evening out our skin tone and we are absolutely glowing. I intend to keep buying this product since I am now 33 and just getting into buying all kinds of lotions and creams.

November 21, 2016

I have used every big brand of skin care range from Demalogica, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden etc just to name a few and nothing compares to this range. My skin is combination and prone to been dry and breaking out and after only a few days of using this product and the cleanser my skin is actually glowing and feels amazing. It's the perfect moisturiser not to greasy and hydrating and doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy

February 15, 2016

I love this stuff! I think it makes my skin so much smoother and feels very fresh and hydrated. I naturally have dry skin, so I just wanted something to hydrated after I washed my face. Again, I love it.

July 05, 2015

My skin is soft, hydrated and most importantly NOT greasy!!! It absorbs really quickly so I don't have to wait forever to apply my primer and leaves my skin really smooth. It smells like fresh picked oranges but not too over powering

I haven't noticed any glow yet as claimed by this product but still love it. Just wish it had SPF.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products