The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator
Good

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

December 08, 2016

I really enjoy using this exfoliator. I have been using this for awhile now and because I have sensitive skin, this gentle exfoliator not only makes my skin feeling smooth, but it does not irritate it, which I have found other exfoliants have. I exclusively use this exfoliant on my skin and love it!

February 15, 2016

I love this stuff! I think it makes my skin so much smoother and feels very fresh and hydrated. I naturally have oily skin, so I just wanted something to hydrated after I washed my face. Again, I love it.

January 24, 2016

i have been using the vitamin E line from the body shop for a very long time. I love it. use it every day. I highly recommend it everyone. It leaves your skin very smooth and theres no harsh smell to it. smells very fresh. thank you body shop for a wonderful product

June 03, 2015

This stuff works awesome, I love all the vitamin e products from body shop and this doesnt fail!

January 05, 2015

Feels so light and creamy on the skin. As for it being an exfoliant it doesn't feel harsh like its scratching, your skin is soft smooth when you remove it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products