• The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
Good

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 337 in Eye Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream - 0.5 Oz. : Reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles while protecting the delicate skin around your eyes, one of the first places to show aging, with this best-selling, moisturizing treatment. Vitamin E is a nourishing natural antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes and helps to protect against premature aging and environmental impurities. Community Trade shea butter and rose hip oil, rich in essential fatty acids, help to repair skin's moisture barrier, and improve suppleness. Algae extract, which is rich in minerals that help to revitalize skin, soothes and moisturizes.

March 13, 2016

My HG when it comes to eye creams!

Definitely a bit pricier, $20 for only 15 ML of product but I keep going back and buying more! It's super hydrating and has a creamy consistency so it doesn't tug too much on the eye area during application. Be sure to apply with ring finger and dab since it's the most gentle. Little to no fragrance which is perfect since I don't enjoy products that hve a strong scent. I would totally recommend to anyone looking for a mid-range priced eye cream.

March 08, 2016

A great eye cream for a bit of moisturizer on the eyes in the morning. I find that's it isn't effective in helping with the dark circles under my eye.

Cream goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin oily.

July 01, 2015

I thought I would give this product a try for under my eyes. The price was okay not too expensive. It is lightweight so does not feel very heavy on my skin. I have not noticed huge differences but I have noticed a little bit. I may not buy again just because I am not totally convinced with it.

October 22, 2009

Used this eye cream in the past. Its great at moisturizing but does nothing for fine lines. I also started noticing tiny bumps under my eyes so I stopped using and returned it. There are better eye creams out there.

November 10, 2008

My new favorite eye creame!! i love this whole line by the body shop! it does wonders. seriously worth every penny. It claims to help reduce puffiness, fine lines and dark circles- and it dose, i have noticed a difference when i use it regualerly, plus it leaves your skin so smooth!!

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear